Date: 10/19/18 6:22 am
From: 'Mcmullen, Keith A CIV USARMY CEMVS (US)' <Keith.A.Mcmullen...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET FW: USFWS Proposes to List the Eastern Black Rail as Threatened
Greetings Birding Friends:

Just wanted to share this news my co-workers shared with me this morning. Thought this would be of great interest.

Good birdings!

Keith McMullen
O'Fallon, IL
<Warbler7...>

Dear Interested Party,

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is proposing to protect the eastern black rail, a small secretive marsh bird, as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. We are also proposing a rule under the ESA’s Section 4(d) that would tailor protections for the bird, and we have determined that critical habitat is not warranted. Please see the attached news release and frequently asked questions.

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Mcmullen, Keith A CIV USARMY CEMVS (US)"
<Keith.A.Mcmullen...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: