Date: 10/16/18 11:25 am
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Brambling at Heceta Beach?
Sorry if my actions caused a flutter on OBOL.  I'm new to iNaturalist.
I was bored so I thought I would upload some old pics of bird sightings
in the past to add to the database.  Is that not kosher?  Sorry to the
90% of OBOLers who have no idea what we are talking about.

On 10/16/2018 10:40 AM, Jamie Simmons wrote:
> February 2017.
> I don't (yet) know inaturalist... why did it just pop up today?
>
> Jamie SImmons
> Corvallis
>
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 10:23 AM Mike Patterson <celata...>
> <mailto:<celata...>> wrote:
>
> Apparently a record from last February by someone going by the
> name "cgates"...
>
> Wonder why he left it unidentified...
>
> On 10/16/2018 10:15, Mike Patterson wrote:
> > This popped up on iNaturalist this morning.
> >
> > https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/17569089
> >

> --
> Mike Patterson
> Astoria, OR
> That question...
> http://www.surfbirds.com/community-blogs/northcoastdiaries/?p=3294
> POST: Send your post to <obol...> <mailto:<obol...>
> <http://www.freelists.org/archive/obol>
> Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>
> <mailto:<obol-moderators...>

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,
Central Oregon Oregon Birding Site Guide
http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations
Oregon County Checklists
http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists

https://www.avg.com