Date: 10/15/18 7:08 pm
From: Fawn Bowden <fawnda10...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re:
No doubt quite a few hit those terrible looking windows in your photo!
They reflect the natural area in the foreground and the sky, which confuses
birds. Someone should monitor that building because sometimes some of the
window strikes can be saved and at the very least, the building owner
should know how many birds are dying/striking their windows. Maybe some
can be salvaged for a museum or college collection. Maybe they'll do
something to make them less a strike-hazard.

Fawn Bowden,
Riverside, IA