Date: 10/13/18 7:59 pm
From: WayneF <waynef...>
Subject: [birders] local scope stores
A couple of weeks ago someone mentioned Brain Storm in Suttons Bay as a source for scopes. I was up there anyway, so I stopped by. They have a good collection of astronomical scopes, but only a few birding ones. They Do carry the Opticron brand, which not many other stores do, and some Swarovskis.

Wayne Fisher

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1839EEF8-DC21-4484-8DE5-53686510DBA2...>