Date: 10/11/18 11:59 am
From: plm108 <plm108...>
Subject: Re: [GABO-L] West Point Lake and Dam
Jean-Luc Betoulle was here while the rest of us went for a delicious Korean lunch in West Point. He texted us that he had a light morph jaeger, likely a parasitic. We drove back but were unable to relocate it. Michael and I are heading out.

Patty McLean, Atlanta GA

-------- Original message --------From: plm108 <plm108...> Date: 10/11/18 11:40 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <GABO-L...> Subject: Re: [GABO-L] West Point Lake and Dam

Seen so far from West Overlook Park:
2 Caspian Terns, 3 Royal Terns,  1 Forster's Tern 1 American Wigeon
A dozen or more Bald Eagles of various ages.

Patty McLean, Atlanta GA

-------- Original message --------From: plm108 <plm108...> Date: 10/11/18  7:26 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: <GABO-L...> Subject: [GABO-L] West Point Lake and Dam
Several folks here but nothing pelagic found yet.

Patty McLean and Michael Linz, Atlanta GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>