Date: 10/11/18 9:24 am
From: Jimmy Woodard <j.woodard...>
Subject: Re: Midwest City Big Sit report****ADDENDUM
I estimate the number of Swainson's Hawks that
passed over to be about 400-500. We probably

undercounted both the TV's and hawks. The morning overcast
made the birds hard to detect at first. Several times

we didn't see them until large groups were passing overhead.
This made counting very difficult and inaccurate as

they were passing by very quickly with the north wind.

Jimmy