Date: 10/10/18 9:07 pm
From: 'Judi S.' <judisierra...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Myrtle's, Cedar Waxwings
Today 10/10 I had a breeding plumaged Myrtle's yellow-rumped warbler in my wax myrtle tree along with a dozen Audubon's of varying shades. 40 cedar waxwings rested briefly on my neighbor's fence line Aspen tree. A NUTTAL'S woodpecker also sat there looking (forlornly?) in the direction of my redwood tree that was a few feet away until 2 days ago and where it on occasion had foraged with it's mate. (The tree was loved but had to be removed). Other yard visitors today were a FLICKER, BLACK-THROATED GRAY, TOWNSENDS and ORANGE-CROWNED warblers. Daily fall Yellow warblers were last seen on 9/29

Judi Sierra- Oakland

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)