Date: 10/10/18 11:25 am
From: Ulrike G <ulrikedg...>
Subject: [ia-bird] BTNW in Johnston
I had a Black-throated Green Warbler in my yard around noon today. Also
seen: Orange-crowned Warbler, Winter Wren, Ruby-crowned Kinglet,
Yellow-rumped Warbler, and White-throated and Chipping Sparrows.

I still had one Ruby-throated Hummingbird in my yard yesterday morning, but
haven't seen her for 24 hours now.

--
Ulrike G
Polk County