Date: 10/10/18 11:18 am
From: BobnBernie Meyer <BobnBernie...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] "Our" Cooper's Hawk
It is helpful you have fence posts in three of the four pictures. In one picture it is sitting on a rail next to a post. That bird would have to have one foot over the other if it was standing on the post. The next two pictures show a metal cap larger than the post. It is obvious it has plenty of room for both feet on the post alone.
Are both posts 4X4? If not, what size are they?

If the last two is a 4X4, I believe it is small enough to be male Sharp-shined.

Bob Meyer
Renton