Date: 10/10/18 10:23 am
From: Brian Fitch <fogeggs...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Possible Blue-headed Vireo
I found one on Sept 19th, 2010, in cypresses along the Vista Grande Canal,
and was with three other good birders, but the bird disappeared into the
Olympic Club before they could pick it up.

I've read a lot of on-line argument about Solitary Vireo differentiation,
so I'm glad to learn that there are actual marks that separate the three.
Congrats Rudy.

Brian Fitch

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>