Date: 10/10/18 10:04 am
From: Lillian Shupe <lrshupe...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Bird walk question (I’ve never been on one)
Hunterdon County's Parks Department has van trips for birders. I hate driving long distances on my own so this allows me to go places I would not drive to on my own. I do tend to see more than I would have on my own, plus there's the camraderie of spending the day with the people who share the same interest. Some of the trips are close enough for me to go on my own but they've helped me find new areas of old places to go to.
I have also been on trips with NJ Audubon and enjoyed them.

Lillian Shupe
Lwoer Mt. Bethel, Pa.