Date: 10/10/18 6:41 am
From: Nancy L Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Roseate Spoonbill
Roselie et al,

Down here in Metairie, I see Roseate Spoonbills in the West Metairie
Boulevard canal with some frequency, but I've only seen any from my yard a
very few times. However, I did tally 2 this morning on my usual AM sky
watch, which I will eBird [can eBird be made into a verb?].

Still have 3 or 4 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds with thousands of flowers to
provide nectar.

Iron Nan [as my grandson calls his Nana]

--
Nancy L Newfield

Join us on Facebook!