Date: 10/10/18 6:37 am
From: 'Joan Glabach' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Fwd: crane photo attachment. Windsor Reservoir
We had 60 cranes land in darkness last night at the north end of the reservoir. Ray got this photo this morning just before they began to fly out just before 7 AM. We had many large flights over our house yesterday. This is the most crane activity here in the nine years we have lived here.

Joan Glabach
Severance, CO

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: