Date: 10/10/18 4:08 am
From: Michael Perlin <mlperlin...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Bird walk question (I’ve never been on one)
I am a huge fans of guided walks (Karen and I were ion the same one the
weekend before this), and like Karen and Harvey, have done them in Central
jersey and many other parts of the US and the world. I always see more and,
more importantly, *learn* more. And as a bonus, with almost no exceptions,
the other people are unfailingly helpful and supportive. I see no downside
at all..

Best, Michael Perlin

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:05 AM Karen Swaine <kmswaine...> wrote:

> Hi Bernie,
>
> You obviously are a motivated birder and see agood deal on your own. Would
> you see more in a guided walk? Maybe.... Maybe not.
>
> Harvey and I find that when we join guided walks we get to see a heck of a
> lot more than when we're on our own... especially if it's at a site that's
> new to us, and we appreciate those opportunities.
>
> We've gone on guided walks here (in central NJ) & in Cape May, in Tucson
> AZ, Costa Rica, Trinidad &Tobago... and in afew weeks we'll be in TX,
> doing 5 guided walks in the Rio Grande Valley.
>
> Karen

List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!