Date: 10/9/18 8:52 am
From: Cailin O'Connor <0000025ed36331da-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] A tranquil morning at the Great Swamp
My field biology class and I birded the Bluebird Lot yesterday for about an hour in the early afternoon in light misting rain - all birds Marc mentioned plus a Peregrin who gave us gorgeous, continuous views of flight.  We birded elsewhere then came back and he was still present and active.  He was perched in one of the dead (or leafless) trees right on the road both times until our cars flushed him.  The kestrels were quite active as well, a great place to see them!  :)  Lots of calling woodpeckers of several species as well.

Cailin O'Connor, Pompton Lakes