Date: 10/8/18 4:45 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Yong Comment - Re: [JERSEYBI] Nelson's or LeConte's
Thank you for writing, Chris Takacs !!!

Your description of *not well documented prior ?* fall migrating Nelson's
habitat in north jersey (that is not related to
the usual salt marsh Spartina marsh) makes me recall Mike Britt, And
actually forces for me to remember MB again for future reference.

Reason ?

Mike Britt has told me of his experience finding Nelson's of his own in the
inland grassland habitat as Christopher Takacs did.

Yong Kong
Camden County