Date: 10/8/18 4:39 pm
From: Audrey Addison <audrey.e.addison...>
Subject: [obol] Ruff-No Sharp-tailed SP-Yes
A few birders here at Force Lake, no sign of Ruff, but a bright Sharp-tailed Sanpiper flew in landed briefly mixed in with Leasts in the back of the pond. Flew south towards golf course. Peeps are on the move.

Audrey
NE Pdx

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 8, 2018, at 12:12 PM, Jay Withgott <withgott...> wrote:
>

> Thanks for the fabulous Force-Lake foto forensics, Lyn and Nick!
>
> The observer, Chris Armstrong, just got back to me and confirmed that the Ruff had in fact been at Force Lake. Hats off to Chris — he says he has only been birding for 7 months, and it was his first-ever visit to that location. Not a bad find!
>
> Good luck to those who go looking for it.
>
> JW, PDX
>

> POST: Send your post to <obol...>

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>