Date: 10/8/18 8:08 am
From: Randy Rowe <rowe926...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Shreve Fishpond
I was in Michigan the past several days, so missed the ruff. However, I saw
10 species of shorebirds this morning, so pretty good. With all the rain,
the exposed mudflat area is limited. Birds were pretty flighty and many
flew off at several times. Here is my list from 9:30-10:15 am, Monday, Oct
8.
Randy Rowe, Wooster

Great blue heron - 1
Great egret - 17