Date: 10/7/18 10:05 pm
From: David Wade <davespeedbump...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Mystery kingbirds, Larimer

Greetings all, I think it's important to point out that the Wellington
SWA/Cobb Lake Unit is open only on Sat, Sun, Mon and legal holidays during
hunting (waterfowl) season. Because goose hunting season has started
already those restrictions have gone into effect. So effectively, tomorrow
or Monday will be the only day to chase these Kingbirds. I wouldn't expect
them to be around next weekend but than again, anything is possible. Thanks

David Wade
Fort Collins CO