Date: 10/7/18 8:23 pm
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: Charlie Craig Hatchery 10-6 and 10-7
I appreciate the report. I was out with a couple kids in a minivan there
today. I'm guessing you were the two in the pickup truck?
I'm glad to see the report because it confirms a few things... The
pectorals for one... I also noticed one that was larger and wondered
about it. And, I saw two egyptian geese, then I saw two fly off but when
I went back to the lower ponds, there were still two sitting there. I
wondered if it was the same two or if it were four.
We saw a kestrel... my daughter will be super mad if there was a merlin
there while we were there. Just re-read the message, the merlin was
yesterday... my daughter will still be upset... HA
I THINK I might have seen the peregrine falcon but, I can't say with any
certainty as it was flying on the other side of the tree line.

Daniel Mason