Date: 10/7/18 10:36 am
From: Patty <pschwar...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Yellow-billed cuckoo DeKalb County
Another lifer for me today – a yellow-billed cuckoo in my yard! Among the rose-breasted grosbeaks, scarlet and summer tanagers, gray-cheeked thrush. So far today I have 21 species, and I haven’t seen our regular woodpeckers, hawks, etc. or heard the resident in our ‘hood barred owl yet.

Patty Jenkins

Just north of Emory University

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>