Date: 10/6/18 5:47 pm
From: Bob Spencer <spenceb...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: JeffCo: Tropical Kingbird—South Platte Reservoir
My Dad (Bob Spencer, 94 years old) was happily able to see the Tropical
Kingbird today -- Colorado State bird #453 for him. Thanks to all who were
there that helped us to get in good position to see the bird. In the
excitement I drove off with my Dad's binoculars sitting on top of the car.
Perhaps they fell off when we first started driving away from where we
parked along the road at the West entrance of South Platte Park. We would
appreciate it if you are walking along that road tomorrow if you would keep
an eye out for a pair of binoculars.