Date: 10/6/18 5:46 pm
From: Joey Kellner <vireo1...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: JeffCo: Tropical Kingbird—South Platte Reservoir
A special "Thank You" to Frank Ferrell for discovering this bird and
noticing that "something wasn't quite right". Frank was diligent in
documenting what he saw and Michael Lester came to the conclusion first
that this might be a Tropical Kingbird. BINGO!

Thanks to these two, MANY people were able to see, hear, photograph and
record this wonderful bird. This is only third Colorado record for the
species.

Thank you Michael and Frank!

Joey.