Date: 10/6/18 12:40 pm
From: Ben S <benrmnp...>
Subject: [cobirds] JeffCo: Tropical Kingbird—South Platte Reservoir
The Tropical Kingbird was present at both about 8:30 and 11:30. It moved around a lot in about a two hundred foot radius weat of South Platte res. A very beautiful bird and a lifer. Also, I am pretty sure I found a Mexican Duck x Mallard at southern end or Eaglewatch lake in South Platte Park. Ben Sampson,. Centennial CO