Date: 10/6/18 10:30 am
From: Scott Priebe via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] [va-bird] Springfield yardbirds - Purple Finch & Scarlet Tanager
While making my lunch (after birding at Leesylvania SP), I noticed a female Purple Finch on the nyjer feeder with some Goldfinches. A mob of House Sparrows was on and under the suet feeder, and among them a Scarlet Tanager was picking up suet crumbs, then began chasing House Sparrows.

Scott D. Priebe
Springfield, VA

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon> Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>