Date: 10/6/18 6:44 am
From: Dean Sheldon <ohtreefarm370...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] TREE SWALLOWS @ HURON HARBOR
On Friday (10/5),we observed a gathering of 3500-4000 Tree Swallows
<*Tachycineta
bicolor>* at 1300hrs + on the city's redevelopment site in the Huron
harbor. The birds were swarming/feeding all along the Huron River north of
the USR6 bridge to the pier. They rested on chainlink fencing, cable and
wires adjacent to the ODNR public launching ramp.
*Dean Sheldon*