Date: 10/6/18 6:15 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Looking for input
This morning while out birding my yard in fairly heavy low fog, at about 8am, I heard a loud, clear ringing "tu-tu-tu" call several times from not far above me. It sounded like it was going in small circles just out of view above the treetops, maybe less than 100 feet up but out of view in the fog. Seemed to start in the south and finally flew off towards the north. I think I know what it was, however improbable, but just wanted other input in case I might be missing something else. Thanks in advance,
Rick Sussman
Woodbine, Carroll