Date: 10/5/18 7:28 pm
From: <Meredith.McBurney...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy Banding Report - Barr Lake Station, 10/5/18
Lovely weather, very slow morning; banded only 13 birds:

Blue Jay 1
House Wren 1
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 1
Hermit Thrush 2
Orange-crowned Warbler 3
Wilson's Warbler 1
Song Sparrow 1
White-crowned Sparrow, Gambel's 3

No Lincoln's, no Sharpie.

We are open 6 days per week, Tuesday-Sunday, weather permitting, through
October 14. We are opening nets at 7:00 and should have birds back at the
station by about 7:30. We will close most days by about 11:30. School
groups arrive most weekdays at about 9:30. The best time to visit (fewest
people, most birds) is before 9:30 weekdays and Sundays.

Come visit!

Meredith McBurney
Bander
Barr Lake Station