Date: 10/5/18 10:05 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] LOSH in DC Now
Hi all,

A number of observers enjoyed the Loggerhead Shrike at Kenilworth Park this morning. The bird was discovered by Eric Hansen, great find!

The bird was very active, flying in a rough circuit around the main open area, sometimes being harassed by Mockingbirds. When we left it had moved from the walking track area of the park to the southern end closest to the Jersey barriers. This was about 10:15 am and it was still being seen there an hour later.

Gail Mackiernan and Barry Cooper
Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPad