Date: 10/5/18 8:13 am
From: 'Carol Blackard' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Hermit Thrush, Arapahoe County
Hello,
A Hermit Thrush visited our yard yesterday about 9:00 am and we just saw it again today. Today it popped in JUST as the aeration guy was putting away his equipment. Well, if gulls can follow a tractor and plow, why shouldn’t thrushes follow an aerator. Heck, let’s take it off the rails. Maybe he recognized the sprinkler-marking flags yesterday and knew some ground-upturning was going to happen. 😆
#yesiknowit’saleap

Carol Blackard
carolblackard.com
Sent from my iPhone