Date: 10/4/18 3:46 pm
From: <Meredith.McBurney...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy Banding Report - Barr Lake Station, 10/4/18
Wind threatened to ruin the morning early, but then calmed down and we had
a lovely morning with interested and interesting seniors from Rocky
Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning. Banded 38 birds today:

Hermit Thrush 3
Orange-crowned Warbler 11
Yellow-rumped Warbler, Audubon's 8
Wilson's Warbler 1
Chipping Sparrow 1
Song Sparrow 1
Lincoln's Sparrow 1
White-crowned Sparrow, Gambel's 11
Dark-eyed Junco, Oregon 1

We are open 6 days per week, Tuesday-Sunday, weather permitting, through
October 14. We are opening nets at 7:00 and should have birds back at the
station by about 7:30. We will close most days by about 11:30. School
groups arrive most weekdays at about 9:30. The best time to visit (fewest
people, most birds) is before 9:30 weekdays and Sundays.

Come visit!

Meredith McBurney
Bander
Barr Lake Station