Date: 10/4/18 1:29 pm
From: Simpson, Bruce <SIMPSON...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods -16-Warblers, Songbirds
Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus off
of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit
Below is a list of some of the Birds seen the last 5 days.

Warblers
C Yellowthroat
Ovenbird
Magnolia
Nashville
Black-throated Blue
Palm
Chestnut-sided
Black-throated Green
Tennessee
American Redstart
Bay-breasted
Blackburian
Black-and-white
Blackpoll
Wilson
Cape May

Vireos
Blue-headed
Philadelphia
Red-eyed

Songbirds
Red-breasted Nuthatch
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Yellow-belied Sapsucker
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Swainson's Thrush
Golden-crowned Kinglet
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Red-headed Woodpecker

Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus
Nature Center
614-895-6221

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus