Date: 10/3/18 5:33 pm
From: Loren Padelford <padelfordl...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Bordered Patch butterfly
Lisa and butterfly enthusiasts,

Bordered Patch butterflies have been seen the last couple of weeks in many locations in this area. Today we saw one in our yard, one at Fontenelle Forest Nature Center and two at Lauritzen Gardens. The last three years (2016-18) they have been seen in this area in late September/early October after periods of strong southerly winds.

Loren and Babs Padelford
Bellevue, NE
<lpdlfrd...>

Posted by: Loren Padelford <padelfordl...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)