Date: 10/3/18 3:52 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Moraine SP--Waterfowl Observation Area, Oct 3, 2018
Subject: Butler County - eBird Report - Moraine SP--Waterfowl Observation
Area, Oct 3, 2018

As Mark Vass reported earlier, there was a Ring-necked Duck at the Moraine
Waterfowl Observation Platform this after. We had differing counts on the
Wood Ducks, Gadwall and Wigeon, and I also saw 2 Coots and 6 Pied-billed
Grebes. Goes to show how quickly things can change there!

Karyn Delaney

Moraine SP--Waterfowl Observation Area, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
Oct 3, 2018 3:40 PM - 4:15 PM
Protocol: Stationary
10 species

Wood Duck 68 Continuing large numbers for approximately 2 weeks.
Gadwall 2 FOS
American Wigeon 4 Seen on 9/30. Continuing.
Mallard 10
Ring-necked Duck 1 FOS. Observed with Wigeon, Gadwall, Grebes,
Mallards together.
Pied-billed Grebe 6
American Coot 3 FOS
Ring-billed Gull 1