Date: 10/3/18 3:02 pm
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Vermillion at Walden - Boulder County
The Vermillion was still present as of 2:00 PM. Nathan spotted it way at
the east side of the field east of the maintenance yard near some pipe and
a light blue horse trailer. The Say's Phoebe was also there. It
eventually worked it's way to the fence on the east side of the maintenance
yard. Tammy counted 22 Snipe and the 2 Pectoral Sandpipers are still
there. We had an Osprey flyover.

Ira Sanders
Golden, CO

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 10:33 AM Ken Wat <watken76...> wrote:

> Vermillion just seen in parking lot now
>
> Ken Wat
> Aurora, CO
>
> On Mon, Oct 1, 2018, 7:17 PM BCO gal <lm.lee...> wrote:
>
>> The Vermillion Flycatcher was there as of 6:00 Monday night. Still in the
>> field east of the parking lot.
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<3554697f-6fbf-408f-9ba6-cccd5dddb0e6...>
>> .
>>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAGbQsos1brsEW30%<3DLojNrwR13XT92suF9hmi04mAtq3FoCnfbg...>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAGbQsos1brsEW30%<3DLojNrwR13XT92suF9hmi04mAtq3FoCnfbg...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Ira Sanders
Golden, CO
"My mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading
into a waterfall of creative alternatives."