Date: 10/3/18 6:24 am
From: Jay V Huner <jvh0660...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Wingspan Optics
Obvious lost/injured homing pigeon.

Jay Huner

----- Original Message -----
From: "CC Lockwood" <0000013d54e5c7e5-dmarc-request...>
To: <LABIRD-L...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:13:37 AM

A neighbor has a pigeon with three bands on its leg. I have only seen a picture of its legs. One leg has a red and green band and the other a black band. They say they can read AU 2018. Feet are orange and belly has light grey feathers. They want to know if anybody wants it.

It was walking up their sidewalk semi injured last evening in rural WFP.
CC lockwood

CC Lockwood
PO Box 3624
St. Francisville, LA 70775
225-245-5008
www.cclockwood.com
All included photographs are copyrighted CC Lockwood

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 29, 2018, at 8:59 PM, Nancy L Newfield <nancy...> wrote:

Howdy LABIRDers,

A little while ago, I received an unsolicited link to a company or brand of
binoculars by the name in the subject. I never hears of this outfit. Is
it new? Reputable?

I am not in the market for any new optics, but I am often asked for
recommendations.

NLN
--
Nancy L Newfield