Date: 10/2/18 1:32 pm
From: Jane Patterson <seejanebird...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Elmer's Island - airport
As an update on this issue, this item has (as of today) been added to the
WLF Commission meeting agenda for this Thursday Oct 4 at 9:30 on Quail
Drive in Baton Rouge. There should be opportunity for public comment. I
plan to go to represent BR Audubon.

I also have personal correspondence from the Chairman of the Commission
stating he was not aware of the agreement until last Thursday.

-Jane Patterson

Join us on Facebook!