Date: 10/1/18 3:08 pm
From: <birdingbreitsch...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Possible Gray-cheeked Thrush at First Creek

I was there yesterday with Roseanne J and she spotted this bird where you
mentioned. I put it down as a Hermit. I thought I had seen rufous in the
tail at the time, but I can't prove that I did. I also didn't get any side
or back photos. The bird in this photo sounds like the one you described,
so if anyone wants to venture an opinion, this may help.

[image: Hermit Thrush - 1st Creek @ RMA, CO - 30 September 2018 (3).jpg]

John Breitsch
Denver, Colorado
https://www.flickr.com/photos/breitschbirding/