Date: 10/1/18 1:03 pm
From: <poaguek...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Spring Creek Prairie - The Big Sit!
Hello,
Just wanted to plug our Big Sit! birding event, taking place Sunday, October 14. We'll be at the prairie from sunrise to sunset counting all the birds we see from our 17-foot diameter circle. No fee or registration needed, just stop out for an hour or all day. Bring a chair and drinks and snacks to share if you wish.

Lots of birds around today. We've seen warblers (Nashville, orange-crowned, and palm), sparrows (Lincoln's, field, and our first juncos), towhees, meadowlarks, turkey vultures, and pelicans.

Kevin Poague
Spring Creek Prairie Audubon Center
(3 miles south of Denton)

Join us on Facebook!