Date: 10/1/18 12:48 pm
From: Karen Swaine <kmswaine...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] AH/AP peregrines
That's so wonderful!
Love to see them tumbling.

in NYC a pair nested on the Riverside church tower - we lived just afew blocks away and we're .

So so lucky to see so much of them: the male in a stoop, chasing & catching a duck over the river, bringing it to the female, mating, food being brought to nest, feathers flying, pigeon heads dropping (!), the 2 young exercising their wings, the successful fledge, and aerial acrobatics... ??
we were there just about daily all summer. what memories ! ????