Date: 10/1/18 5:52 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Charles County notables 09/30: CORA, BBCU, RBNU
Common Raven is still quite uncommon in southern Maryland with only a handful of records in Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary's. The filter threshold is zero in those three counties. Even Anne Arundel, where they are found routinely up in the Swan Creek area, the filter is still a low 2. Plus, there is lots of confusion with American Crow particularly during the GBBC. It's best to keep confusing species thresholds low and ask for documentation rather than let bogus data into the database.
 Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland