Date: 9/30/18 11:32 am
From: Glenn Dunmire <glenndunmire...>
Subject: [cobirds] Red Phalarope
On the evening of Sept. 27th Carolyn and I found a Red Phalarope on McPhee
Reservoir (Montezuma County). We were out messing around in a boat, luckily
had binos, but no camera. The site was walking distance, 1/2-3/4 mile to NW
across mudflats, from McPhee marina. On the morning of the 28th, Erik
Hendrickson and I failed to refind the bird to get photographs.
Ashamedly tardy posting this, Glenn