Date: 9/28/18 3:22 pm
From: Hawkcount.Org Reports <reports...>
Subject: Waggoner's Gap (28 Sep 2018) 562 Raptors
Waggoner's Gap
40 km W of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA
Daily Raptor Counts: Sep 28, 2018

BV 0 0 0
TV 0 0 0
OS 4 168 201
BE 9 109 161
NH 0 34 38
SS 93 734 747
CH 15 83 91
NG 0 0 0
RS 0 2 3
BW 431 4386 4548
RT 5 81 183
RL 0 0 0
GE 0 1 1
AK 3 143 155
ML 1 27 30
PG 0 11 15
UA 0 2 2
UB 0 1 3
UF 0 3 3
UE 0 3 3
UR 1 14 16

Total: 562 5802 6200

Observation start time: 07:00:00
Observation end time: 16:30:00
Total observation time: 9.5 hours

Official Counter: Dave Grove, Eric Beck, Ron Freed

Observers: Dave Grove, Eric Beck, Gene Wagner, Pat Freed, Ron Freed

Visitors:
5

Weather:
Thick fog and low cloud ceiling early, eventually turning to a mix of sun
and clouds with light to moderate NW winds.

Raptor Observations:
First bird - SS 8:20
Last bird - SS 4:14

BE - AD 9:23,9:40,10:15,12:17,12:36,2:27
JUV 9:40

Non-raptor Observations:
Monarchs -

Blue Jays - We stopped counting when we reached over 1,000.
Report submitted by dave grove (<waggap...>)
Waggoner's Gap information may be found at:
www.waggap.com

More site information at hawkcount.org: http://hawkcount.org/siteinfo.php?rsite=439

Join us on Facebook!