Date: 9/28/18 9:51 am
From: David Muth <MuthD...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] eBird -- City Park--Couturie Forest -- Sep 28, 2018
I was independently in Couturie (City Park New Orleans) and had a similar list, including at least two Golden-winged, but also two Blackburnian and four Chestnut-sided, making at least 15 species of warbler combined with James and Linda's list. I also had Scarlet tanager and Indigo. Not bad for a warm muggy morning in New Orleans.

See:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/email?subID=S48794493

David Muth
New Orleans