Date: 9/27/18 4:07 pm
From: <mvjohnski...>
Subject: [cobirds] Sabines Today
John Stump and I birded Smith Reservoir today (Costilla County) and
re-found the juvenile Sabine's Gull. It was way across the lake on the NE
lake shore. Baird's and Semi-palmated Sandpipers were still on the west
side shoreline.

At San Luis Lake( Alamosa County), we did not re-find the Lesser
Black-backed Gull. We did find 5 Black-bellied Plovers, 1 Semi-palmated
Plover, 5 Sanderlings and about 20 Baird's Sandpipers.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO