Date: 9/27/18 2:04 pm
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Pick ponds
Roseate spoonbill showed well this AM, higher in the tree and I also got to see it fly, then “spoon” feed so that was cool.

Also saw one imm Blk-Cr NIght-heron. Great Egret, pair Sandhill Cranes. Heard a Virginia Rail as well as Com Yellowthroat.

A juv Red-shouldered Hawk was mixing it up with an adult.

Peggy Wang
Granville

Sent from my iPhone