Date: 9/27/18 7:09 am
From: Katy Manley <katy.manley88...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Bird Walk for Girl Scouts in Washington County
Good morning GABO!
A colleague of mine is leading a Girl Scout troop (grades K to 8) this year
and asked me for nature-related activity ideas. Do we have anyone
local(ish) to Washington County who would be interested? You can pick the
date.

If you're interested please let me know and I'll pass your information
along.

Good birding!
Katy

--