Date: 9/26/18 5:13 pm
From: John J. Collins <jjcbird...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] New (to me) spot in Colonial Park, Franklin Township, Somerset Co. of local interest
Yes, that is part of my Somerset Christmas Bird Count area and has been very good for winter sparrows. The stream can even hold surprises in winter - last year a Belted Kingfisher and Great Blue Heron!

John J. Collins
Raritan, NJ
<jjcbird...>
“God desires that the world be pure in his sight.
The earth should not be injured.
The earth should not be destroyed.” (St. Hildegard of Bingen)