Date: 9/26/18 10:40 am
From: Paul Heveran <birdmeister.paul...>
Subject: Marsh Wren, DeSales University, Lehigh Co.
Hello PA Birders,

I was thrilled to see a Marsh Wren at DeSales University this early afternoon.

If you try for this bird, please note that you must find parking in lots that include "visitor" on the sign. The pond this bird is at is on the far NE end of campus, behind Campbell and Brisson halls. It responded mildly to my pishing and call imitations​. I think very little, if any, playback is needed to get good looks at this bird. I had looks down to about 7 feet. It was in the cattails that are actually in the pond, not the ones near the pond.

Good birding,
Paul Heveran

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

Join us on Facebook!