Date: 9/26/18 7:30 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: Christmas Bird Counts coming up soon
CBCs are open to everyone with an interest, as space permits.

Alan Contreras
(former regional CBC editor and current ornithophilooski. As Treesa said, let’s get our quivering forepaws away from those nasty keyboards and onto our binoculars. It’s late September, the nicest time of year to be out, and the SUN is still visible. February, OBOL’s traditional quacking season, will be here soon enough.)

<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com